Google Analytics provides you with a wealth of information regarding your website including:
- Traffic sources (from where users have come)
- Keywords used to search for your business
- Timestamp for visitors on your site
- Bounce rate (percentage of visitors who enter the site and "bounce" rather than continuing to view other pages within the site)
- Increasingly specific data on location
- Popular content or pages
- Suggestions for improving and optimising your website
- Click-mapping overlays, showing where people clicked
- Comparison of previous data (e.g. to last year's sales)
We include Google Analytics on all our websites, so you'll always have access to insightful data to help inform your decisions and improve the impact of your website.
We also provide training on Google Analytics, marketing support and managed solutions, along with access to our knowledge base.